M & E Officer
- Develop a Monitoring and Evaluation Plan for activities in program districts.
- Develop tools for field monitoring after reviewing project documents.
- Conduct field monitoring visits to FCs on a monthly and quarterly basis and develop monthly and quarterly monitoring reports.
- Evaluate capacity-building training (if required) and prepare training evaluation reports.
- Contribute to developing and maintaining a key performance indicator (KPI) database.
- Update the KPI database on monthly basis and share with Provincial and Country MEAL personnel for analyses, feedback, and further sharing with concerned stakeholders
- Ensure timely submission of reports and other related data
- Maintain a record of project documents and keep MOVs of achievements.
- Collect and consolidate the progress of the project against target work plans in all program districts.
- Conduct meetings with district coordinators and other stakeholders to evaluate their role in the implementation of the project.
- Identify gaps (if any) and make recommendations for improvements in the project implementation process.
- Assist M&E unit as and when required.
- Facilitate in preparing weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly narrative reports.
- Dissemination of evaluation findings and their results to donors and other stakeholders.
- Identify, collect, write and share Case studies, Success Stories, Lessons Learnt, and best practices with the Provincial/ country office
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor.
|Functional Area||Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E)|
|Total Positions||1 Post|
|Job Shift||First Shift (Day)|
|Job Type||Full Time/Permanent|
|Job Location||Lasbela, Pakistan|
|Degree Title||Bachelors in relevant Field|
|Career Level||Experienced Professional|
|Minimum Experience||2 Years|
|Apply Before||Jun 30, 2022|
|Posting Date||Jun 15, 2022|
How To Apply?
To apply for the Monitoring and Evaluation Jobs click on the button given below. You will be redirected to the page where you can easily apply for the position of M & E Officer. The last date to apply for the job is June 30, 2022.